- You provide us with all information marked as compulsory on the relevant application forms
- You warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times
1.1 Information that is collected
We collect or maintain the following personal information about our users:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Username & Password
- Credit Card details (if applicable)
This information will be collected with your knowledge and participation. If you choose not to provide this information we may decline to accept your registration. It will not be possible for you to deal with us anonymously.
Our website may track user access sessions using cookies, without your specific knowledge or participation, by automated means in the course of your use of our network. Cookies are a Web browser technology that is used to improve your experience of using our website, but are not used to record any personal information. You may disable cookies in your Web browser at the cost of some possible loss of functionality in your use of our website.
1.3 Sensitive information
We will not collect information revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation, unless compelled to do so by law.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To administer our network;
- For billing purposes;
- For any other purpose for which you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
1.4 Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- To authorised officers of Mebron and our agents for the purpose of administering our network or for billing or credit collection purposes
- Under compulsion of law, for example if a warrant or court order is received
- To lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life or health
- To you or with your consent;
Otherwise we will use reasonable endeavours to avoid the disclosure of your personal information, save that aggregated demographic information may be disclosed so long as the information is unable to identify you or any other individual.
1.5 Refusal of access
Access of your personal information may be refused if:
- Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person
- Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- The request is frivolous and vexatious
- Denial of access is authorised or required by law
- For any other reason authorised by the Government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law
1.6 Data quality
1.7 Data security
Mebron uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. Mebron uses security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology.
1.8 Who is
When a domain name license is registered, certain information is collected for use on the WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows internet users to query a domain name to find out the identity and contact details of the registrant. The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name systems around the world and is subject to the relevant registry operator's policies and requirements.
We may amend the terms applying to the use of your personal information at any time, subject to informing you of the amendments by publishing the revised policy on our website.However, to be on the safe side, we suggest that you read this document each time you use the website to ensure that it still meets with your approval.